Thursday, December 04, 2008

Someone likes me!



I got a blog award!

Kristine, over at Jewels of My Own, sent me this award. I'm so excited! It means someone actually comes here and reads my blog every once in awhile. Wow -- who knew? Thank you, Kristine!

The rules for this award are short and sweet.
1. Link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Include the award on your blog.
3. Pass it on to 7 worthy bloggers with links to their blogs on yours.
4. Notify your recipients.

I don't post here every day, but I do go to some other blogs every day. Here are seven of my favorites (in no particular order):


1. Our Quiverfull, the blog of Kate, Jeff, Noah, and their precious family. If you need a constant reminder of the Lord's blessings and provisions, follow this blog. It will touch your heart.

2. Quiet Life. I first met Donna over on the WTM boards when she used to homeschool. I love to see her photography, and feel like I "know" her and her family from her posts.

3. Laura (and Calvin and Hobbes): China to Scotland. Laura is another WTM'er I met awhile back, and I love to live vicariously through her blog. She lived in China for awhile, now is in Scotland. Her photos of the life around her are compelling!

4. Beside the Stream. I love the peek we get into life in Colorado. I've never been out west, and it's fun to see day-to-day living out there.

5. Country Doctor's Wife. This is where I go when I need a full-fledged belly laugh. Rechelle and her sister April are a couple of real hoots, and a joy to follow!

6. Making Home. I haven't followed this blog for long, but every post I've read there has been an inspiration for me.

7. Chickens in the Road. This is a fun and friendly place to visit deep in the mountains of West Virginia. Lots of fun learning the country life along with this transplanted author!

These are just a small sampling of the places I like to visit. There are so many good blogs out there, where do I find the time???

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Hey, I "know" Kate from a large hs list! And I recognize Ms. Booshay and Laura from TWTM boards. I'm going to check out the Colorado blog, since I'm from CO; and I'll look at the WV transplant one too, since I probably can relate, lol.