Thursday, January 22, 2009

My Friends Blog Award



My blogging friend, Deb from Atlanta, so kindly gave me this Friends Blog Award. Thank you Deb!

According to Deb's blog:

"The Friends Award isn't about being the most popular blogger or having the most read blog. It is just because you are a friend.

These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

I'm sorry to say, though, I don't have 8 blogger friends! I'm too new at being a semi-consistent blogger. Plus, I would've given one to Deb and also to Country Girl, but Deb beat me to it!

Here are the blogs I chose to receive the award:

Alice at Beside the Stream
Suzanne at Chickens in the Road
Kristine at Jewels of My Own
Mrs. C at Happenings @ Home

5 comments:

Mrs. C said...

Thanks. That made my morning, and I think of you as a friend, too, even though we never met. Isn't the internet wonderful? :)

Btw: I answered your interview questions today. Sorry it took me so long. I've been busy getting ready for hubby's parents to visit. They'll be here on Sunday.

Deb said...

Didn't mean to beat you...sorry! But isn't it a great little photo to post in the columns?
Hey, how did you get three columns?

Jana said...

Hey Deb!

I used this website to learn how to do 3 columns:

http://www.bloggerbuster.com/2007/07/create-three-column-blogger-template.html

Good luck!

Kristine said...

Ah, Jana, thanks for this! I am so glad that we ARE blog friends!

Alice said...

Thanks so much for the award, Jana!