Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Here's wishing you a happy Valentine's Day!

We had a very nice one here. It really began last night, with a date night for me and My Man. We had dinner at a nice restaurant -- one where we even had to dress up a little. It was divine...

Today began with sunshine and yard work for me! I finished the pruning I needed to do (I even took pictures, and I'll post them tomorrow). Then My Man helped me load the brush into the truck, and we took them to the landfill. After that, we drove to visit my mom. We had a nice surprise, in that my sister was there too (Hi Sis!) so that made the trip extra special :-)

We came home (after stopping off for some groceries) and I fixed dinner: steaks, sauteed broccoli, oven-roasted potatoes, and honeydew melon. Yummy.

My Man said, I wonder how many other women got taken to the landfill and the grocery store on Valentine's Day?? I say, if it's with my Valentine, I'm happy to be going anywhere!

2 comments:

Sraah S. said...

Thanks for coming over to visit!

Jill said...

Dinner out and you got to dress up! That does sound divine.

I agree with you about it not mattering what you do on valentines day, as long as your together. So glad you had a good date and day with your husband.