Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My New Baby

I'd like to introduce you to my new baby.

The North Carolina Homeschooler

This is the website I've been slowly working on the last couple of weeks. I have a long way to go, I know. But it's coming along!

If you're a homeschooler in NC, please stop by and visit. I add information every day. Right now, most of it pertains to the Piedmont area of the state, but I'm hoping that will change soon. As more folks find me, I'll get more announcements from other areas.

Also, I want to include tips for NC vacations and field trips. Got any? Please send them my way, along with photos.

And let me know what you think!

1 comment:

Mrs. C said...

This is wonderful! Great job putting it together!!!

I can't wait to read through it some more. What a treasure of information...especially for people, like me, who are new to the area.